Kawasaki Mule 610 4x4 Camo
FOUR-WHEEL-DRIVE COMPACT UTILITY VEHICLE - MSRP $7099.00
Call 1-800-556-3098 for our special discount pricing.
The Kawasaki Mule 610 4x4 was the first utility vehicle in the compact class to provide the driver with selectable four-wheel drive. In addition to its rugged off-road capability, the Mule 610 fits in the back of a full-size pickup truck, making it easier to transport it to work or recreation sites.
The Mule 610 4x4 features a single-cylinder engine matched to a continuously variable transmission (CVT), and features a dual-mode rear differential, independent front suspension, swing-frame rear suspension and sealed hydraulic brakes.
The spacious cab features curved body panels and a large-diameter steel tube frame to give the Mule 610 4x4 a clean, modern look, while automotive-type controls and gear selectors are within easy reach on the dash. Luxury features include two large cup holders, a passenger-side glove box, passenger-side grab handle and storage space located beneath the hood.
For many utility vehicle owners, the engine is the most enticing feature of the Mule 610 4x4. The air-cooled, single-cylinder four-stroke engine displaces 401cc and accelerates with authority, and includes a cooling fan to help it maintain an ideal operating temperature. Equally important, the engine features an enrichening system that partially opens the throttle during starting, thereby eliminating the need to apply the throttle. It also features a 25 mph maximum speed governor.
The Mule 610 4x4 transfers its power through the CVT, which features durable materials in the converter and a long-lasting drive belt to match the engine's acceleration and hill-climbing performance. With its high and low range forward gears, plus reverse, the sturdy transmission can be started in any gear, provided the brakes are applied.
The Mule 610 4x4 utilizes dependable, low-maintenance shaft drive and features a dual-mode rear differential that can be locked to maximize traction on adverse terrain. It also includes selectable four-wheel drive and features a limited-slip front differential.
The Mule 610 4x4 rides on MacPherson strut front suspension, while rear suspension duties are handled by a unit swing-axle. Triple-sealed hydraulic drum brakes at all four wheels provide ample stopping power, and large 24-inch provide improved off-road handling. A plastic front differential/axle guard and steel rear differential guard are standard, helping to protect important powertrain components.
To light the way in darkness, the Mule 610 4x4 features the same 35w gourd-style headlights as the Kawasaki Brute ForceT 750 4x4i all-terrain vehicle.
Kawasaki engineers know that hauling and towing are the two most common tasks for any Mule utility vehicle, so they designed the Mule 610 4x4 to carry 400 pounds in its tilting cargo bed. It also features tailgate latches that are easy to fasten quickly and securely. Plus, it can tow up to 1,100 pounds with an optional towing hitch.
Kawasaki Mule 610 4x4 Camo Features
At a glance.
- Best compact off-road utility vehicle with the best luxury features
- Only model in its class to offer selectable four-wheel drive
- Can be easily transported in the back of a full-size pickup truck
- Can tow up to 1,100 lbs. with optional Kawasaki towing hitch
- Leading-edge styling is sturdy, tough and modern
- Cab is spacious and comfortable
- Luxury features include operator- and passenger-side cup holders, passenger-side glove box and under-hood storage
- Automotive-type controls are within easy reach on the dash
- Gourd-style headlights are powerful and stylish
- 401cc four stroke engine starts easily with the assistance of an enrichening system
- Fan cooling helps the engine maintain an ideal operating temperature
- Continuously variable transmission enhances the engine's strong acceleration and pulling power, and provides the operator with two forward gear ranges plus reverse
- Engine can be started in any gear provided the brakes are applied
- Dependable shaft drive is low maintenance
- Features a dual-mode rear differential, which can be locked to maximize traction
- Selectable four-wheel drive includes limited-slip front differential to provide extra pulling power in mud and snow
- MacPerson strut front suspension provides a smooth ride
- Unit swing-axle rear suspension can handle heavy loads, yet provides supple ride when the cargo bed is empty
- Rack-and-pinion steering helps to keep steering light and accurate, and makes maneuvering in tight working quarters easier
- Hydraulic drum brakes at all four wheels provide ample stopping power and are triple-sealed for protection against mud, dust and debris
- Front and rear differential guards come as standard equipment to help protect under-side mechanicals
- 24-inch tires provide enhanced traction and ride quality
- Front grille includes space for mounting a Warn 3000 winch or Super Winch 3000
Roll over protective structure (ROPS)
- This structure meets ROPS requirements for wheeled tractors under SAE J1194, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, and 7.5. This structure also meets FMVSS 216 Roof Crush resistance requirement
Kawasaki Mule 610 4x4 Camo Specifications
Engine Type: 4-Stroke, Single, Fan-Cooled, OHV
Displacement: 401 cc
Bore & Stroke: 82 x 76mm
Maximum Torque: 22.0 lb-ft @ 2,400 rpm
Transmission: Kawasaki Automatic Power-Drive System (KAPS), with Reverse
Top Speed: 25 mph (Governed)
Front Tire Size: Tubeless 24 x 9-10
Rear Tire Size: Tubeless 24 x 11-10
Wheelbase: 70.0 in.
Turning Radius (Differential Unlocked): 10.8 ft.
Brakes, Front and Rear: Sealed Hydraulic Drums
Front Suspension Type: Independent MacPherson Struts
Rear Suspension Type: Unit Swing Axle, Adjustable Shocks
Ground Clearance: 6.7 in.
Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.1 gal.
Track Front/Rear: 41.4/39.3 in.
Towing Capacity: 1,100 lb.
Vehicle Load Capacity: 926 lb.
Bed Length x Width x Height: 41.1 x 35.4 x 9.7 in,
Bed Load Capacity: 400 lb.
Seating Capacity: 2
Dry Weight: 974 lb.
Color: Hardwoods®Green HDT
Warranty: 12 months
Good Times Protection Plan: 12 or 24 months
* Prices and specifications subject to change.
Kawasaki Mule 610 4x4 Camo Utility Vehicle Warranty
The Kawasaki Mule 610 4x4 is eligible for Kawasaki's Good Times Protection Plan extended warranty. Call 1-800-556-3098 for the special discounted price or click here for more information on the Kawasaki Extended Warranty.
Your new MULE 610 4x4 Utility Vehicle comes with Kawasaki's 12-month/unlimited mileage limited factory warranty. You can extend your coverage inexpensively with the Kawasaki Extended Warranty.
Kawasaki Extended Warranty Up to Two Years Additional Coverage
Let Kawasaki protect your new Kawasaki Mule 610 4x4 Camo for years to come with the exclusive Good Times Protection Plan Kawasaki Extended Warranty. This plan repairs or replaces most components free of charge if found defective in material or workmanship. Everything about the plan is easy: There's no deductible. It's honored at every authorized Kawasaki MULE dealer nationwide. Want to ensure that your Mule 610 4x4 is worth top dollar when you're ready to upgrade? The Good Times Protection Plan is easily transferred to another owner with no fee. Call 1-800-556-3098 to buy additional coverage of 12 or 24 months at a special discounted price. Imagine, for just pennies a day, you can ride with no worry and no hassle.
Kawasaki Mule 610 4x4 Camo Parts and Accessories
The critics love the Kawasaki Mule because it's got far more available accessories than the competition. Customers love Beartooth Kawasaki because we offer all of the OEM accessories at a fraction of list price. Call 1-800-556-3098 to order your Kawasaki Mule accessory or check the Kawasaki Mule Accessory page for more information.